Friday 9 March 2012

Follow me to my-wardrobe dot com

Regardless of how busy I was for the past 2-3 weeks, which I actually will be for the next 3 months. Thanks to the super generous education system.. (and in case you don't realise, I am being sarcastic here!!). Okay back to the point - despite being super busy, I still have spare times for online shopping.

It was a sales of sales so you know how yummy this kind of promotion appears to us (yes, I know it's not just me!). And these are what I got from my-wardrobe.com final reduction last month.




The first pair is My-wardrobe.com exclusive Penelope Chilvers Exclusive navy dandy velvet shoe!!
It originally retails at £313 - I got her for £100.





































The second pair is MCQ Alexander McQueen Studded Platform Pointed court who was retailed at £275 and I got her for £88!! Woohooo!! Thanks to My-wardrobe.com





















The lesson I learn from this?? - Good bargains are always there for those with patience :)
Ok, it does not apply to everything since many stuffs are sold out horribly quick!! You never know - what I can advise you on is .. to use your gut feelings!!

xx,
P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...