Wednesday 21 March 2012

Any other days...

Today is the last day I get to stay in Bangkok before flying off to face super cruel reality tonight
*sad face* It's kind of hard to believe that the exam prep period has arrived, knocking on my brain cells - reminding them to start being more organise and ready for pressure..

This year, in particular, is pretty tough.. content-wise and also my exam timetable is really harsh!!

well at least it's been considerably chill week here, in Bangkok!!

How much I miss the fishy

Godiva and (500) days of summer complete my night

Kio Ramen at the Rain Hill Sukhumvit 47

One of my fav at Parferio :p

Nueng and Ploen at Parferio
Dessert at the Grand Hyatt Erawan



































































































































































































xx,

P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...