Monday 23 January 2012

Happy Chinese New Year from the crews at home!!!

Though my dad is pure Chinese, I can't really say that I am so into all the traditions and beliefs related to Chinese new year celebration..

Fortunate enough, despite being away from the family I discovered that generous relatives still give me red pockets (though my mom said she would keep all to herself). The amount is not gigantic but I'm still thankful they haven't forgotten about me.

On Saturday I had a chance to join the early Chinese new year dinner at my friend's place where I got to meet so many interesting people there (mostly architects!!, interesting huh!?). Since I have been feeling a bit down with my life, being surrounded by the same kind of people and repeated routines, the dinner actually cheered me up a little :) Thanks to my besty's boyfriend, Teak, who was the host.

Being far away from home during such festive season is depressing. But I am quite occupied with the soon to be due managerial accounting essay on Costing management.. So here are some photos of my crews at home which my sister uploaded on her page...


Here are Bobby the Beagle, Black Rose and Blue Hawaii



The Two Chihuahuas and Mr. Dragon

Hope you all have a fabulous year.. by the way, this year is the year of dragon! How cool is that huh!? I'm not even sure if dragons actually exist in real life lol..

xx,
P

1 comment:

  1. I'll sue you for using my photos without my permission or giving me credit! lol

    B B B are cuteee :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...